AFGRI Equipment has been a dealer of Wacker Neuson since April 2022. Since then, we have introduced a range of compact construction equipment to farmers and construction clientele alike and they are equally amazed at the power, productivity, and value for money that comes from the purchase of a Wacker Neuson machine.
The Wacker Neuson Excavator Range:
Reliable, powerful, and economical during operation – Wacker Neuson tracked excavators are impressive down the line. In the diverse product range, there is sure to be the right machine for you. This finely tuned selection is supplemented with innovative functions that make daily work on the job site even easier.
Tracked Zero Tail excavator EZ17: Compact, powerful, and maneuverable
The EZ17 compact excavator is the most powerful zero-tail excavator in its class. The large-volume diesel engine, LUDV (Load Sensing System), and an innovative cooling system provide the highest levels of performance and efficiency. The compact and durable design guarantees a long service life. The EZ17 offers the operator an unrestricted field of vision through the roof window.
- 100% zero tail :Sometimes less is more, especially in tight spaces. The excavator has no rear overhang and is ideally suited for working directly alongside walls and obstructions.
- Canopy can be easily disassembled: The easy disassembly of the canopy allows optimal maintenance access.
Tracked Zero Tail Excavator EZ20: Designed to be productive and durable in a wide variety of applications.
For high productivity in confined spaces, this excavator delivers excellent results. The extra-long dipper stick provides greater digging reach, and the increased lifting capacity ensures maximum performance on the job site. With an ample counterweight and an ideal balance of performance and lift capacity, the machine stands out amongst its competitors. Designed and manufactured for long hours of reliable operation and low operating costs – even in difficult working conditions.
- Powerful drive system with LUDV: The powerful drive system combines with a load-sensing hydraulic system (LUDV) to deliver quick working cycles, greater application flexibility, and easier control for the comfortable and fatigue-free operation of the excavator.
Tracked Conventional Excavator ET66: perfectly combining economic efficiency, power, and durability
With the well-balanced LUDV hydraulic system, ET66 is best equipped for every application and every requirement. The ET66 offers different attachments based on requirement. Large rear flaps and side doors as well as quick spare part procurement make the maintenance and service easy.
- The high degree of digging power: Exceptional digging power during excavation work saves time and money.
- Optimal maintenance access: Service and maintenance are fast and easy, due to the extra-large engine hood with large metal covers and convenient access to spare parts.
Tracked Conventional Excavator ET75: durable and powerful
Constructed of high-grade steel and other quality, heavy-duty components for extreme durability. Other impressive features of the ET75 include high stability, increased lift capacity, and an optional dozer blade. The large diesel tank allows for longer working times between refueling and ensures better performance.
- 2 operating modes, ECO/POWER: They allow easy adjustment of the excavator to the activity to be performed to work in the optimal fuel consumption range.
- Optimized hydraulics or engine-pump management: An optimized drive concept of the latest generation enables precise, fast, and efficient work.