It’s Hay Making Season! And we thought we’d compile a list of our favorite haymaking equipment for the various stages of haymaking!
1. The Tonutti Hay Rake – Simple, effective, and reliable. The wheel rake of choice for decades. Soft and uniform windrows for optimal dry off and ease when baling.
1. The Falcon F80-180 EV Haymaker – Proudly South African engineered for African conditions. Robust to withstand unexpected obstacles and still deliver an excellent quality cut all laid out in a windrow, thanks to the built-in wind chamber. Easy and cost-effective to run, the king of rotary cutters.
2. The Rovic and Leers KUHN GMD series – South Africa’s favourite hay mower! Excellent quality of cut promoting faster regrowth. New quick-change blades get you back mowing in seconds. The patented shear shaft protects gear assemblies in the deck and allows for a quick change of spindle modules. The breakaway action of the suspension arm is the best in the business of protecting the machine. Quality hay begins with the cut.
1. The John Deere F441M Baler- Premium quality for ultra-efficient baling. This baler boasts a large pickup diameter, net wrapping, in-cab settings, and controls to customize bale specs. Faster cycle times for more productivity, is a perfect choice, for the farmer who requires more!
2.The John Deere F440E Baler- Big specs at an affordable price, the F440E sports net wrapping, and twine capabilities. A pickup width of 1.5m and an optional 1.9m for heavier windrows. Robust and easy to use, already a favourite among our farmers.
3. The Krone Bellima, Fortima, Comprima, and Big Pack series balers have a long and successful history in South Africa. The new generation Krone balers have already raked in the accolades from baler challenges to farmers’ days. The sheer range of different balers eludes to the fact that Krone is an expert when it comes to haymaking in general.